Retailers and other corporate supporters
We want as many retailers and other supportive organisations as possible to sign our five-point Charter for Change, committing them to:
1) Making Disability Awareness training available to in-store staff
2) Having a website that meets Purple’s accessibility guidance
3) Providing key customer information in large print, braille, and easy read formats
4) Taking steps to promote their disability confident status
5) Signing up to the Government’s Disability Confident scheme
Find out more by going to the Contact page and getting in touch.